(talking about coloring books)
" They do the outlines and we have to do the inlines!"
"I just love Hannah so much. Of all the people, I love her best."
"Aren't you glad you're a mama with kids? Because when Dada goes to work you aren't lonely! Because you have kids!"
"Your middle name should be Cuddle. Mama Cuddle Megan."
Olive: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15...
Hannah: Hey! You skipped 13!
Olive: Oh. 13 is not important.
me: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
Olive: I don't need three wishes. I only want one thing.
me: What is that?
Olive: I want the whole world to be purple. With purple owls. And purple ballerinas.
3 comments:
Olive is consistent on her favorite color.
Why is it that most kids learning to count skip 13 or at least it seems to happen often in this family group.
Mama Cuddle Megan. Adorable.
Olive is the most insightful 4 1/2 year old I know -- no one needs the number 13 and the world would be a much happier and better place all purple. What vision! 😆 Gotta love that little cutie!
Post a Comment