Now that Hannah is a reader, she thinks it is really fun to read our blog. I know. So weird. I knew this day would come eventually. I started blogging when I was pregnant with her and now she is old enough to read all about her life from day one. Although right now she is more interested in recent events like looking at pictures from our trip to Pella.
She asked to start her own blog. Great idea! She picked out the name/colors/style on her own. She's doing her own writing and typing. And I'd like her to take her own pictures, although she'll probably use a lot of mine since kids like to see themselves in pictures. This is totally her project.
She's excited to tell her own story. Introducing Hannah's blog: Hannah and Family.
2 comments:
I love your blog! The koala was indeed very cute, but the penguins are my favorite. Great job!
HI Hannah:
That was really great what your teacher wrote about you.
Always nice to hear from someone outside of your family how wonderful you are!!!
Sorry missed your birthday party but glad you rested and got over the flu.
Hope the surprise of fruit, candy, flowers, balloons with a DUCK made up for us not being there.
I still have your special birthday present you requested and hope to give it to you soon. Your Dad said maybe over Olive's birthday could just bring it then as everyone is so busy.
Tom usually only takes off on Sundays so probably will come down then.
If it is raining and he can't be planting would be other possibility but with that I have to wait to day of to know. :)
Wish these schools could have their spring breaks at the same time so we could have a BIG slumber party here.
Post a Comment