6.30.2016

Father's Day

So somehow I didn't take a single picture of Father's Day weekend.  Oops.  Steve chose the activities (kayaking in Shawnee Mission Park and building a lego table) and the food (BBQ).  The girls got him a batman shirt.  I mowed the lawn for him.  And on Sunday morning Steve competed in the Corporate Challenge triathlon and his team won their division!

As I say every year, the girls are blessed to have such a great dad.  While some dads might be disappointed to have girls instead of boys, Steve doesn't mind at all.  In fact, he does the exact same stuff with them as he would with boys.  They wrestle, climb trees, play sports, and build legos together.  And he also participates in the "girly" stuff they want to do like watching ballet, coloring, and playing dress-up.  He does it all and we are very grateful.

1 comment:

Granny M said...

Doing a Great job Daddy!!!
Time goes too fast to not enjoy these times.