Oh boy, I love summer. Especially this summer. Olive is overjoyed to spend so much time with Hannah. The two of them plan out their days playing legos, making forts in the backyard, playing more legos, and having birthday parties for their stuffed animals. And did I mention legos? I love watching them. They are best friends. And it is so wonderful to not be tied to the clock. We can go any where any time we choose. Last week we packed a lunch and met friends at the park. We ended up staying there four hours! This summer is delicious. I'm soaking up these sweet sunny days with my kids because August will here before I know it and they will both be in school.
But let's not think about that.
All this is to say, it's very hard to sit down at a computer and blog when I'd rather be riding bicycles or playing at the park. But I'll try. Because I want to remember this.
2 comments:
Where is this park at???
Cosmo Park in Columbia. I figured you went there with Ainslyn and Gwendolyn. It's an awesome park. We stopped by on our way to St. Louis back in May.
Post a Comment