There *may* have been a rowdy person in the audience.
6.21.2016
Rock and Roll Sisters
I made the mistake of showing the girls some Taylor Swift videos and now they want to be rock stars. They formed their own band called The Rock and Roll Sisters and performed a concert in the hallway. It was a small venue. Olive was the lead singer and songwriter. Hannah composed all the music. Their set list included such hits as "Our Rocks Rock", "I Love You", and "I Clean A Lot." And after the concert there was merchandise for sale (rocks). Steve played along and went crazy and asked them for autographs. Now their favorite game is for us to go "superstar crazy" and chase them around the house. Except when they are wearing sunglasses. Then they don't want to be recognized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Costumes next...BOOTS and wigs too!!!
I love the song names! I'm really interested in hearing "I clean a lot" haha, too cute!
Post a Comment