Okay, this was in September. It has been a busy fall and I'm just now getting the pictures off the camera. Steve was out of town and I took the girls to the zoo to see the penguin march. It was a fun girls weekend!
They wanted their picture in every head cut-out we saw.
I think this is my favorite.
Once a month they march the penguins outside! But because it was a warm day, only one species marched that day. We will have to go back in the winter to see it again sometime.
Olive has finally become a carousel girl. For years she was too scared to get on. Then she would only ride on the bench. Then a non-moving animal. Then with me standing beside her. And now all by herself!
I think she looks like the seal here.
2 comments:
We need to visit the KC zoo with you sometime. I can't believe we haven't yet.
And yes, she does look like the seal there. So cute.
Girls look like they were having fun.
Yep they are growing up...Fun to look back at all the pictures of them in the cut outs at the zoo over the years.
Post a Comment