Matt Ross let us reschedule Hannah's pool party since she was sick on her birthday. The next available time wasn't until April 1, but I told Hannah she was supposed to be an April birthday anyway. :) And since the party wasn't over spring break, more girls could come. We had 16 counting Hannah and Olive and everyone had a blast!
Hannah and Olive picked out new swimsuits for the party. Olive said she had to have that tiger. It makes me smile every time I see it. It is so Olive.
I tried to make the cupcake icing look like waves so the fish could be in water.
1 comment:
Awesome time had by all!
Will be so great on the group photo to see how many of those girls are still around or friends with Hannah when she graduates,
Plus lots of giggles as they grow up and look back on that day with the aid of that picture.
LOVE the suit Olive...so very neat and you have grown so much.
Post a Comment