Hannah had her first bad cold last week. I've been amazed at how healthy she has been. She made it to 10 months without getting sick and that includes 5 months of daycare! But her healthy streak has been broken now. She had a cough and a runny nose for about 10 days. I took her to the doctor because the cough sounded pretty bad to me (or maybe it just seems bad because it is coming from a baby). They said there really wasn't much to do except give her saline drops and wait it out. So we did and it is finally better.
After Hannah being sick, and the cold weather, and the usual winter darkness....I'm ready for spring!
2 comments:
Glad Hannah is done so well what with having a touch of the flu then this cold has done well navigating this winter season with all the diseases out there.
Healthy Happy Baby!!!
What a blessing that she's been so healthy! I'm glad she's over the cold...it's never fun dealing with a sick baby!
Post a Comment