"I was meant for cuddling!"
"I can hardly wait for summer. Every night my brains keep thinking about it."
"I don't like to follow rules."
(starts to walk away from me and then runs back and hugs me)
"I was about to go, but then I remembered I wanted a little bit of cuddles."
(walks away and blows me a kiss)
Olive: Hannah is not being nice to me!
me: Oh really?
Olive: Yeah! First I was mean to her and then she was mean to ME!
Olive (looking in the mirror sticking out her tongue): I think I need a new tongue.
me: What?
Olive: I think I need a new tongue. This tongue that I have, my old tongue, is too sweet. It seems too sweet for my body.
me: What does that mean?
Olive: It is too sweet. It has all the candy I ate on it.
(trying new cereal)
Olive: I don't like it!
me: Okay.
Olive: Hannah, do you like it?
Hannah: Yes.
Olive: I like it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment