11.30.2014

Thanksgiving

We spent four days in Chillicothe for Thanksgiving.  The best part (in my humble opinion) was the "How Well Do You Know Your Meneelys" game that I put on.   I found an old notebook where I interviewed every member of the family on his/her favorite singer, movie star, etc. in 1994.  My favorite question was a tie between "What would you say to Bill Clinton?" and "Who is more like you: Bill Clinton, Pee Wee Herman, Cindy Crawford, or Madonna?"  I even asked them word associations like "What do you think of when I say blue?"  Who knew I would grow up to be a psychology major? :)  Anyway, I was the moderator and everyone else had to vote on who said what twenty years ago.  Best game ever.  I really need to interview everyone so we can play again in 2034.

I only got a few random pictures of our visit....

The kids table on Thanksgiving Day.

The adults were more entertained by Color Wonder than the kids.

 Olive talked Uncle Casey into some dress up fun.

My favorite on both of them. :)


Making potions

Swinging on the farm.  Lots of memories in those swings. ;)

We got a big surprise that the cousins had been staying with Granny all week!  The cousins had a sleepover Saturday night before Ainlsyn and Gwendolyn left for home on Sunday.

We visited the great-grandmas on Sunday, but I only got a picture of Alice.  We're missing Granny for our generation picture.  I'll have to remember to do that for Christmas!


No comments: