5.15.2015

Mother's May 2015

From Steve, Hannah & Olive

Mom’s are special.  Every year they get a holiday dedicated to their awesomeness.  Megan’s brand of special deserves an entire month.  Mother’s May. 

The girls and I decided we should write something on the blog for Mother’s May this year, in addition to the requests for backrubs and lasagna.  I don’t have the wit or editorial talent to really pull this off.  But I also don’t want to buy jewelry. 




Megan has been my best friend for over a decade.  I always knew she would be a terrific mom.  It’s crazy to think this is her 7th Mother’s May.  The girls have amazing lives due to Megan’s love, patience and inexhaustible penchant for adventures.  

We love you, Mama.





What do you love about mama?
H: I love mama because she takes care of me.
O: I love mama because she takes us to parks, like tower park.
H: I love it when I have free time to play with mama.
O: I love to play with Mama during Mama School.  And we don’t have homework.

Favorite Restaurant that Mama takes you to:
H: Panera
O: McDonalds with a Playplace

Favorite thing that mama cooks
O&H: Macaroni and cheese

Favorite Mama Outfit:
H: Green dress with blue bow around it
O: Black Dress with White Swirls

Favorite Mama Hairdo:
H: Down straight
O: In a bun

Favorite Game to play with Mama
O: Uno Moo
H: Go Divin’

Anything else?
H: I couldn’t choose a better mama, she’s the best mama ever
O: yea yea yea yea

No comments: