5.21.2015

School Carnival

Hannah's school carnival was a blast!  There is nothing better (in my book) than family fun on a Friday night.  They had carnival games and bounce houses and photo booths and cake walks and a dunk tank and even a mini train.  I volunteered in the kiddie games section for part of the carnival, which is why not many pictures were taken.  Steve got some of Olive on the bouncy slides.  I remember a time when she barely would do these on my lap.  Now she is a pro!

After I finished my shift, I walked around with Hannah and her BFF.  Her favorite thing was the fake injury booth in the nurse's office.  You could get a broken arm (with sling!), snake bite, or even vampire bite.  Hannah got a run-of-the-mill scraped shin.  It has inspired many fake injuries drawn on with marker at our house.


No comments: