10.20.2015

Miner Weekend

It seems like we always get good weather in Rolla for Miner weekend.  This year was more beautiful than most.  Here are the alumni at the cross country race.

This year was a little different because we ate outside and then went to the football game.  I saw Joe Miner walk across the parking lot and I yelled at him to take a picture.  He shook his head no, but then he relented. :)


While we were in Rolla, the girls were in Jefferson City with their aunt, uncle, cousins and Granny.

They all went to the Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival.


After we picked them up on Sunday, we stopped at Rock Bridge State Park in Columbia.  I remember going here many times growing up and I really wanted to share it with the girls.  We got really lucky and hit the last cave tour (I didn't even know they did that!)  It was pretty amazing.  Best part of the weekend in my opinion.






2 comments:

Grandma said...

Beautiful pictures at Rockbridge!!!! Hope the girls loved it as much as you and your siblings did. Looked like a fun weekend.

Kami said...

I went to college in Columbia, so many memories at Rockbridge. The Devil's Icebox! I always thought that place was so cool!