We went to so many Halloween events, I've lumped them all into one post.
Olive made her own robot outfit, but decided not to wear it to any events.
She dressed as a ballerina for Preschoolers at Trailwood.
She was a ladybug for her preschool parade. She put this outfit together herself. Yes, that is the same ladybug costume that Hannah wore her first Halloween. I have no idea how she keeps squeezing into an 18 month size.
Olive and Olive
Hannah's classroom Halloween party. I'm room mom again this year which means I'm in charge of all the parties. One down, two to go!
Steve took the day off of work, picked up Olive from preschool and brought her to the end of Hannah's party.
Olive decided on a black cat for Trailwood Trunk or Treat.
On actual Halloween day we went trick-or-treating at the shops in Corinth and then in our neighborhood. Olive did not allow me to take pictures of her trick-or-treating, but somehow we convinced her to pose for these. Although she was a little grumpy about pictures, it was WAY better than last Halloween!
3 comments:
Maybe I need to get her a bigger size Ladybug if she wants to keep being one. LOL
Hannah looked great but didn't want to do the whiskers and be Sheriff Callie??? Thought that was what she was going for.
Hannah was a cowgirl. Olive was an owl...and a black cat...and a ladybug...and a ballerina.
Love the costume changes. My kids all went through robot phases. the boys lasted until..... now?
Post a Comment