
Our third year at the T-bird Trot, and Olive's fist as an official t-bird. The past two years she has been in a stroller, so I wasn't sure how she would do walking the whole course. Most of the time she complains about walking to school (5 minutes) and the course is about 1.5 miles. The plan was for Hannah to run with Steve and I would walk with Olive. Well, Olive took off running and ran more than half the course! She ran past boys in her class and even trash talked some parents we didn't know. I should have known Olive would be unpredictable. :) We had a great time running, eating some awesome BBQ, and dancing with friends.
2 comments:
Where is this trash talking coming from?
Would think she would be saying Good Job - keep going - YOU can do it to everyone!!!
You know Olive. Encouragement just isn't her style (unless it is for Hannah). But it was friendly trash talk said with a smile if that makes you feel any better. :)
Post a Comment