5.16.2010

Marissa's Shower

Saturday was Marissa's bridal shower at our house. I wanted to do something fun and unique (like Marissa!), so it was Rolla-themed. ;) Casey is going to college at MS&T, so they will be living there for their first year of marriage. Since Steve also went to school in Rolla and I spent many weekends visiting him, I know a thing or two about being a Miner.  The decorations were in the school colors: silver and gold.  Marissa had to answer questions about Casey and Rolla trivia.  But, best of all were the hard hats I found that said "engineer" on them!

  Marissa and her bridesmaids (minus Courtney who couldn't make it to the shower)

And this is for Jane...here's Steve's contribution to the decorations.  You need to be an Arrested Development fan to get the joke.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hard to believe Marissa's getting married! Looks like you had a fun time with the shower. So creative!

Jane said...

You had me at "Rolla Themed."