5.04.2010

On the Deck

These are some random pictures of Hannah on our deck. This spring it has been her favorite place to hang out.  She will grab my hand, walk me over to the back door, and then put my hand on the doorknob to tell me it is time to go out.  Hannah likes picking up sticks or rocks, banging on things, and now she has figured out how to climb up in our patio chairs.  She also plays with the push mower and water table.  By the way, I think the first picture looks just like me when I was her age.  I need to scan some old pictures of me so we can compare.



3 comments:

Abby said...

Love the last pic! I've never put bows in Calla's hair but I think I need to start. :)

Jane said...

We have that same water table!!

Also, parenting fail teaching you kid to touch the grill.

Kerr Family said...

The key to putting in bows is distraction. If she doesn't feel it go in her hair, she won't take it out! :)

We've also taught her to stick her fingers in light sockets...but only when no one is around. It would be rude to electrocute herself in public.