7.03.2010

Adventure #4: Deanna Rose

Okay, so this isn't really a NEW adventure since has been there before.  But this time she could actually walk.  In fact, we didn't even take a stroller since Hannah seemed very annoyed at getting back in the stroller at the zoo.  She walked and I carried her some.  When she saw something she wanted to do she said her new favorite word: "down".  She liked the cows and the ducks, but she was upset that she couldn't get in the pond with the ducks.  We found the next best thing: a little splash area where water ran over concrete and collected by the path.  Hannah loved walking around in it...until a boy started kicking and splashed water all over her.  I decided that was a natural ending point to our visit.  Luckily I had a spare outfit for her in the car.

Rating: thumbs up from Hannah and thumbs up from me



No comments: