7.21.2010

Marissa's Bachelorette

We had an epic weekend for Marissa's bachelorette party.  Jane rode the train to KC to go out dancing with us Friday night.  Then Saturday night we went out to a karaoke place and Marissa and Amy sang Tiny Dancer.  The rest of us were not so brave.  After that we headed to Power & Light for more dancing...and closed it down!  We met up with Casey's bachelor party back at our house.  They went to Dave & Buster's to play games and won over 3000 tickets.  We didn't go to bed until the sun was coming up...and that is really something since Steve and I are usually in bed around 10:30!  Also, my legs hurt for days afterwards from all of the dancing.  I am getting old.  And where was Hannah Saturday night?  At the Vrooman's house having her first sleep-over with Norah. :)  They went to the park together with matching ponytails.  Too cute!



Chris Brown look-alike that we saw at Power & Light!  I tried to talk to him about Rihanna, but he didn't have much to say.  I think it is still too soon.

No comments: