7.22.2010

Matt Ross Community Center

I won't count this as one of our adventures since it wasn't just Hannah and me.  Becky and Ollie took us to Matt Ross Community Center and I fell in love!  We played in the (free to the public!) indoor play gym, then dropped the kids off in the child care center while we worked out, then took the kids to the indoor pool.  The pool has a lazy river, water bucket drop, fountains, and even a slide for little kids.  I'm seriously considering getting a membership next summer.  Of course Hannah had a blast.  As I was putting our bag in the locker someone opened the door to the pool and she took off running as fast as she could.  She had her feet in the water by the time I got to her!  Hannah is a water girl.  She even dunked herself a few times and wasn't upset about it at all.  I didn't get any pictures of her in the pool since she was constantly on the move and I was afraid to leave her side even to take a picture.  I did get some pictures in the play gym, though.

Ollie and Hannah were very cute together.  Someone even asked if they were twins. :)



No comments: