Because I am a huge dork, I made my family go to Missouri Town 1855 for Sheep Shearing Days. They loved tolerated it.
The sheep shearer was the same one that came to my school when we studied Australia.
I have always wanted tie up a maypole. Seriously. I was giddy.
And completely unrelated to sheep shearing (although I'm sure I could make some tie-in joke if I really tried), we also went to the GLVC championship track meet. The Miners won! The kids happily played between the pine trees for three hours. Sticks are their favorite "toys". Oh, and if you look closely you can see Olive peeking out behind the tree. This is what happens when you say "everyone is going to be in this picture."
1 comment:
Fun day so did you remember to bob and weave to do the May Pole?
Playing in the trees sounds like life on the farm just playing no toys involved.
Post a Comment