10.23.2015

Pumpkin Patch

Pretty much the only thing I ever want for my birthday is to go to a pumpkin patch with my kids.  We had a beautiful day for it and it was perfect.  Plus the girls made me breakfast in bed and Steve made me chicken parmesan for dinner.  I got to spend the day with my favorite people going to one of my favorite places and eating my favorite meal...and I didn't touch any dishes the whole day. Best birthday ever.  35 rocks.



I was a little sad that the girls can do the bounce pillow on their own because...I don't get to do the bounce pillow! But if I can't get on, the next best thing is watching my kids have fun.


And then they WILLINGLY posed for a picture with pumpkins!  Did I mention, it was the best birthday ever?

 And then this cuteness happened!

Olive went down once by herself and hated it.  I said I would go with her and she refused.  Hannah offered to go with her and she loved it.


Then she had the confidence to try it again on her own.

And of course I never pass up a slide.

Farmer Steve


New this year was the corn play area.  They could play in this all. day. long.


Olive would only ride this if she was in the same one as Hannah.  Someone *might* be obsessed with her big sis.  Luckily Hannah is always willing to accommodate her.

We watched the exact same stunt show as last year at a different pumpkin patch.  Hannah got her picture with the crew after the show.



The girls both said their favorite part was picking out their pumpkin.  There was much deliberation to choose the perfect one.

The winning pumpkins!

This pretty much sums it up.  I'm being crazy for the camera.  Hannah is ignoring it and stacking gourds on my lap.  And Olive is refusing to be in the picture.

Finally Steve got them to look at the camera.  I love these two crazy girls.

Carolyn's Country Cousins 2014
Johnson Farms 2014
KC Pumpkin Patch 2013
Faulkner's 2013
KC Pumpkin Patch 2012
KC Pumpkin Patch 2011

1 comment:

McGuire Family Blog said...

This is the BEST pumpkin patch! I am glad you had such a great day.